The Barn at Stoner Commons is a unique and charming establishment that is available to host your most precious event, your wedding as well as, we provide private and public events for up to 225 guests.
The Barn boasts a spacious, uniquely decorated event room with chandeliers. The captivating Barn showcases the beautiful beams in the ceilings, hardwood floors and the only custom bar tops with hidden treasure exposed. The Barn has a wall of glass that shows off the golf course and a room for the wedding of your dreams. This divine and inviting structure that is on Stoner Commons but is situated on picturesque Overlook Golf Course. Have your outdoor ceremony on our lush grounds and then move into our Barn for an unforgettable reception. We offer our Brides many packages and as always our talented Sale’s Co-Ordinator’s are available to make all your dreams come true.
The Barn and Stoner Grille are also a unique meeting venue that naturally results in a more productive yet relaxed event. We host a variety of functions including : Wedding Ceremonies, Ceremonies, Corporate Meetings, Bridal and Baby Showers and all other special events.
For reservations and event information, please contact on 717-208-6623 or email us at email@example.com, please include your full name, phone number, date your inquiring about, event type, approximate number of guests and any additional information needed to help us follow up on your request.
BEFORE YOU EMAIL US TO REQUEST INFORMATION PLEASE SEE BELOW AND PROVIDE APPROXIMATE DATE AND NUMBER OF GUESTS:
Setting a date and understanding costs for your event: Pricing for The Barn can vary depending upon the number of guests, event type, time of year, cash or non cash bar and food choice. When you contact us at information2stonercommons.com please provide us with the following information.
- Pick an available date: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to lets us know which date that your are interested in discussing for your Wedding or Event, and we will gladly assist you.
- How Many Guests: Please let us know approximately how many guests you expect to invite to your event.
- Plan your budget: Have an idea of how much your Wedding or Event at the barn will cost. For instance an on-season Saturday Wedding has a minimum fee of $5000 while an off season Sunday through Friday event can cost as low as $3500.
- The Barn Rental Fees and Minimum Cost for using The Barn are shown below.
- Go on line and research the cost per-person for a Wedding or Event will cost.
- Other Costs: Other than the cost for The Barn Rental, Food Catering and Beverage Service that is provided by The Barn there are additional costs that must be taken into consideration including Center Pieces, DJ, Band and Wedding Cake to name a few.
Rental for The Barn is as follows:
- $1700 Rental Fee on Saturday March, April, May, June, August, September, October or November for a 5-hour event.
- $850 Rental Fee on Saturday January, February or December for a 5 hour event.
- 50% Off above Rental Fees for events held on Sunday through Friday
- $150 fee for additional wedding hours ( weddings exceeding 5 hours)
- $100 fee for additional non-wedding ( event exceeding 5 hours)
Minimum Pricing for Barn Events*
- Saturday Wedding or Events:
- $5000: On Season Saturday Minimum: $5,000 Minimum fee is charged during March, April, May, June, August, September, October, and November including catering, hors d’ oeuvres, bar service and banquet food service.
- $4000 Off Season Saturday Minimum: $4000 Minimum fee is charged during January, February, July, and December including catering, hors d’ oeuvres, bar service and banquet food service.
- Sunday Through Friday Events:
- On Season Sunday Through Friday Minimum: $4000 fee is charged during March, April, May, June, August, September, October, and November including catering, hors d’ oeuvres, bar service and banquet food service.
- Off Season Sunday Through Friday Minimum: $3500 fee is charged during January, February, July, and December catering, hors d’ oeuvres, bar service and banquet food service.
*Note: Above Pricing does not include services and fees provided by outside vendors.
Creating a Wedding or Event Budget: When planning a Wedding or Event one of the first questions we receive is ” What is the cost for my Wedding ,Wedding Reception, Business Meeting, Fund Raiser, Reunion or Retirement Party?’ The following pricing information may be of service to you in creating and understanding a realistic budget at The Barn.
Average Wedding Pricing
Every wedding at The Barn is unique and your special day will be unlike any other. Our staff is anxious to serve your guests, family, friends and especially you with the courtesy and kindness you deserve. Only you can instruct us with your exact needs and special requirements. This includes having the perfect setting, food and refreshments.
We are aware that the budget for this special occasion is very important to take into close consideration in the early planning stage of you wedding plans. The staff at The Barn at Stoner Commons are here to assist you with all of the choices required to create your dream Wedding’s budget. The average cost of weddings nationwide is very high compared to the average Wedding costs at The Barn. The following list shows the average costs to budget for your wedding at The Barn. Don’t forget to add in the rental fee and Other Services not included in the services by The Barn::
AVERAGE WEDDING COSTS CALCULATOR Per Person ( pp)
# Guests @ $55pp for Food and non-alcoho + $16pp Beer, wine & Cocktails= Total ( dollar amounts are rounded up not including rent & other services)
80 Guests- $4,500 + $1280 = $5,780
100 Guests $5,500+ $1,600 = $7,100
120 Guests $6,600 + $1,920 = $8,520
130 Guests $7,150 + $1,080 = $9,230
140 Guests $7,700 + $2,240 = $9,440
150 Guests $8,250 + $2,400 = $10,650
The above price is an average cost for providing the services outlined in the previous paragraphs by the management at The Barn at Stoner Commons. Food and non-alcohol can be reduced by as much as 10% by changing quantity but not quality food and Hors d’ oeuvres. Having a cash bar will reduce your wedding expenses. Consider a limited open bar time. The above is not in any way guaranteed but are average costs based upon recent wedding receptions hosted at The Barn. While we can confirm rental, food and non-alcoholic beverage costs for your wedding, we cannot guarantee beer, wine and cocktail costs and or consumption. Above prices not include a 20% gratuity.