The Barn at Stoner Commons provides private and public events for up to 150 guests. Weddings, Business Meetings, Fund Raisers, Family Reunions and Holiday Parties are a favorite. We have lots of free parking. Near -by hotels provide safe and efficient ground transportation to and from The Barn. We are located 3 miles from Lancaster in the middle of beautiful Overlook Park.
We are happy to discuss with you all of the services we provide. Catering services include hors d’ oeuvres, full bar service and three course banquet style meals. Our friendly staff will meet with you to discuss your event including set up, wait service, bar tenders, decorations and more. We can also assist with other details including AV Equipment, Sound System, DJ, Flowers, Cake, Decorations, Outside Wedding Tent, Guest Accommodations and Ground Transportation.
Please go to The Barn calendar on the front page and pick a date and time of day that is not already booked. Please review the Rental Pricing and Minimum Fees shown in the paragraphs below.
After you read the paragraphs below please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your full name, phone number, date your inquiring about, event type, approximate number of guests and any additional information needed to help us follow up on your request.
BEFORE YOU EMAIL US TO REQUEST INFORMATION PLEASE SEE BELOW AND PROVIDE APPROXIMATE DATE AND NUMBER OF GUESTS:
Setting a date and understanding costs for your event: Pricing for The Barn can vary depending upon the number of guests, event type, time of year, cash or non cash bar and food choice. When you contact us at information2stonercommons.com please provide us with the following information.
- Pick an available date: Please go the The Barn Calendar at www.stonercommons.com and see what dates are available. Lets us know which date that your are interested in discussing for your Wedding or Event.
- How Many Guests: Please let us know approximately how many guests you expect to invite to your event.
- Plan your budget: Have an idea of how much your Wedding or Event at the barn will cost. For instance an on-season Saturday Wedding has a minimum fee of $5000 while an off season Sunday through Friday event can cost as low as $3500.
- The Barn Rental Fees and Minimum Cost for using The Barn are shown below. Note that Saturday and On-Season minimum event costs are higher than non-Saturday and Off Season Rates.
- Go on line and research the cost per-person for a Wedding or Event will cost.
- Other Costs: Other than the cost for The Barn Rental, Food Catering and Beverage Service that is provided by The Barn there are additional costs that must be taken into consideration including Center Pieces, DJ, Band and Wedding Cake to name a few.
Rental for The Barn is as follows:
- $1700 Rental Fee on Saturday March, April, May, June, August, September, October November or December for a 5 hour event.
- $850 Rental Fee on Saturday January, February or December for a 5 hour event.
- 50% Off above Rental Fees for events held on Sunday through Friday
- $150 fee for additional wedding hours ( weddings exceeding 5 hours)
- $100 fee for additional non-wedding ( event exceeding 5 hours)
Minimum Pricing for Barn Events*
- Saturday Wedding or Events:
- $5000: On Season Saturday Minimum: $5,000 Minimum fee for a Saturday Wedding or Event is charged during March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November and December including rental, catering, hors d’ oeuvres, bar service and banquet food service.
- $4000 Off Season Saturday Minimum: $4000 Minimum fee for a Saturday Wedding or Event Fee is charged during January, February and July including rental, catering, hors d’ oeuvres, bar service and banquet food service.
- Sunday Through Friday Events:
- On Season Sunday Through Friday Minimum: $4000 fee for a Sunday through Friday Wedding or Event is charged during March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November and December including rental, catering, hors d’ oeuvres, bar service and banquet food service.
- Off Season Saturday Minimum: $3500 fee for a Sunday through Friday Wedding or Event Fee is charged during January, February and July including rental, catering, hors d’ oeuvres, bar service and banquet food service.
Note: Above Pricing does not include services and fees provided by outside vendors.
Creating a Wedding or Event Budget: When planning a Wedding or Event one of the first questions we receive is ” What is the cost for my Wedding ,Wedding Reception, Business Meeting, Fund Raiser, Reunion or Retirement Party?’ The following pricing information may be of service to you in creating and understanding a realistic budget at The Barn.
Average Wedding Pricing
Every wedding at The Barn is unique and your special day will be unlike any other. Our staff is anxious to serve your guests, family, friends and especially you with the courtesy and kindness you deserve. Only you can instruct us with your exact needs and special requirements. This includes having the perfect setting, food and refreshments.
We are aware that the budget for this special occasion is very important to take into close consideration in the early planning stage of you wedding plans. The staff at The Barn at Stoner Commons are here to assist you with all of the choices required to create your dream Wedding’s budget. The average cost of weddings nationwide is very high compared to the average Wedding costs at The Barn. The following list shows the average costs to budget for your wedding at The Barn. Don’t forget to add in the rental fee and Other Services not included in the services by The Barn::
AVERAGE WEDDING COSTS CALCULATOR Per Person ( pp)
# Guests @ $55pp for Food and non-alcoho + $16pp Beer, wine & Cocktails= Total ( dollar amounts are rounded up not including rent & other services)
80 Guests- $4,500 + $1280 = $5,780
100 Guests $5,500+ $1,600 = $7,100
120 Guests $6,600 + $1,920 = $8,520
130 Guests $7,150 + $1,080 = $9,230
140 Guests $7,700 + $2,240 = $9,440
150 Guests $8,250 + $2,400 = $10,650
The above price is an average cost for providing the services outlined in the previous paragraphs by the management at The Barn at Stoner Commons. Food and non-alcohol can be reduced by as much as 10% by changing quantity but not quality food and Hors d’ oeuvres. Having a cash bar will reduce your wedding expenses. Consider a limited open bar time. The above is not in any way guaranteed but are average costs based upon recent wedding receptions hosted at The Barn. While we can confirm rental, food and non-alcoholic beverage costs for your wedding, we cannot guarantee beer, wine and cocktail costs and or consumption. Above prices not including 20% gratuity.
Other Services: You may wish to consider additional services. The following services and average pricing are not part of the services shown above but can be helpful in planning your budget for the important day.
Wedding Cake:$1.5 to $5 per slice
- Bridal Bouquet-$35 to $225
- Bridesmaids Bouquet-$15 to $90 each
- Flower Girl (ea.) $8 to $55
- Grooms Boutonniere $5 to $12
- Table Centerpiece (ea.)$15 to $180
- Groomsmen/ Ushers $5 to $15
- Toss Bouquet $15 to $30
DJ $200 to $800
Band:$1500 to $4000
Tent for 150 person Wedding: $2500